I am me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me.

我就是我,这世上没有其他和我一模一样的人了。

There are people who have some parts like me but no one adds up exactly like me.

即使有一些人和我有些相似之处,但他们也和我不是完全一样的。

Therefore, everything that comes out of me is authentically mine because I alone choose it.

因此,我身上一切的特质都真切地属于我,因为这都是我自己的选择。

I own everything about me — my body, including everything it does;

我拥有自己的一切——包括我的身体和它做出的事;

my mind, including all my thoughts and ideas;

包括我的大脑和脑中所有的想法;

my eyes, including the images of all they behold;

包括我的眼睛和它瞧见的一切图景;

my feelings, whatever they might be — anger, joy, frustration, love, disappointment, excitement;

包括我的感受,不管是什么样的感受——生气、愉悦、沮丧、爱恋、失望和激动;

my voice, loud and soft;

我声音时而洪亮,时而轻柔;

all my actions, whether they be to others or myself.

我的所有动作,不论是对自己做的还是对他人做的。

I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears.

我拥有自己的想象、梦境、希望和恐惧。

I own all my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes.

我拥有自己所有的胜利和成功,所有的失败和错误。

Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me.

因为我拥有全部的自己。我可以完全理解自己。

By so doing, I can love me and be friendly with all my parts.

如果我这样做,我便可以爱自己,爱自己的所有部分。

I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me, and other aspects that I do not know.

我知道我有着令自己都困惑的方面,还有一些我不甚了解的方面。

But as long as I am friendly and loving to myself, I can courageously and hopefully look for the solutions to the puzzles and for ways to find out more about me.

但只要我善待自己、关爱自己,我便可以充满希望,勇敢地找寻解决困惑的方法,然后更加了解自己。

However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is me.

在特定的时间,不论我看起来或者听起来如何,不论我说什么或者做什么,不论我是怎么思考和感受的,这些都是我。

This is authentic and represents where I am at that moment in time.

这些都是真切的,而且代表了当时的我。

When I review later how I looked and sounded, what I said and did, and how I thought and felt, some parts may turn out to be unfitting.

当我回头来审视我看起来、听起来如何;我说了什么、做了什么;我想了什么、感受到什么,有一些可能看起来不那么恰当。

I can discard that which is unfitting and keep that which proved fitting, and invent something new for that which I discarded.

我可以改掉那些不恰当的部分,保持那些被证明是恰当的部分,再用一些新的东西代替那些被抛弃的部分。

I can see, hear, feel, think, say and do.

我可以看、听、感受、思考、说和做。

I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me.

我有生存的工具;我能够亲近其他人;我能劳动;我可以让我周围的世界变得有意义和有秩序。

I own me and therefore I can engineer me.

我拥有自己,因此我可以自我管理。

I am me and I am okay.

我就是我,我很满意。